The Retail Store Supervisor will assist the company management team by completing the following duties:
- Open and close the store Wednesday – Sunday.
- Must have a friendly and positive attitude to interact with customers and ensure satisfaction to close sales.
- Coordinate with the service team to assist customers with project questions, scheduling new appointments, and receiving service payments.
- Provide ideas and execute store display design(s) to maximize efficiency and growth.
- Maintain a safe and clean retail environment for employees and patrons.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and offer product and design suggestions.
- Coordinate orders with purchasing and manage consistent and appropriate product flow on the shelves.
- Monitor and implement supplier-based promotions and store-based promotions.
- Work with marketing to implement timely and effective promotions and manage local events.
- Assist with the launch, promotion, and maintenance of the online store.
- Suggest and implement new procedures to streamline store practices.
- Suggest and implement store security procedures to reduce shrinkage.
- Maintain all aspects of POS system and credit card processing to ensure accurate reporting.
- Reconcile cash drawer daily and make bank deposits/withdrawals.
- Work closely with management to grow the vision of the company retail division.
- Take on additional responsibilities as needed to support all Wavelength departments.
- Adhere to set pricing, budgets, and sales goals for maximum efficiency and growth.
- Punctual and dependable. If you are not early, you are late.
- Excellent communication skills. Can connect with the correct resources to achieve the best result.
- Can work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- 2+ years Retail experience. Must display qualities of leadership.
- English/Spanish bilingual a plus
- Results-driven. Willing to be a part of a growing team!
- Has an interest and general understanding of technology for home use. Excellent basic math and proficient with word and excel based programs. Mac users a plus.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- High energy and takes initiative to drive personal and company success.
- Clean and neat appearance as well as maintaining clean surroundings.
- Ability to occasionally lift and move up to 30 lbs.
- Availability to work retail hours a must. This includes weekends and occasional evenings.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour depending on experience
Required education: Bachelor’s Degree
Required experience: 2+ years Retail Sales and/or Management
Does this sound like a perfect fit for you?